Vacancies at St Stephen's School
Join the team at St Stephen's School
We are pleased to receive applications from well qualified and enthusiastic individuals for both teaching and non-teaching posts.
All vacancies at St Stephen’s School are advertised on Eteach. Please visit the Eteach website for further information.
St Stephen's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to DBS screening.
School Caretaker/Handyperson required from 2nd June 2014
35 hours per week all year round.
Central to the smooth and efficient running of the school, the main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Main key-holder - to be responsible for the security of the premises.
- Assisting with access to the school out of hours e.g. evening events.
- Undertake a reasonable range of basic handyperson duties i.e. door fittings, lighting renewals.
- Maintaining the general tidiness and safety of the outside areas i.e. removal of graffiti and litter, keep drains free of obstruction, salting and gritting as appropriate.
- Responsibility for the school heating.
Hours to be worked will be 6.00 – 9.00 a.m. and 2.00 – 6.00 p.m.
Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays.
Annual leave to be taken during school holidays.
St Stephen’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing date for applications: 2nd May 2014
Interviews to be held 12th May 2014
Please apply via the Eteach website.